Nowadays getting good Google page rank and ranking high in Google is very difficult. The very first thing that you have to do is to create quality content which will attract the visitor to read your post and after having content advertise it. Advertising is very important because if nobody is there to read your post, it’s of no use. You can advertise your content in many ways like spreading the post on social networking sites, writing guest posts and building backlinks. Today we’ll talk about the most famous and beneficial method- Backlinks building.
Backlink building is the key to the success of any blog or website. The more number of backlinks a blog have the more will be the page rank and the number of traffic that blog will get. High PR (page rank) backlinks always play an important role in building the domain authority of the blog as well as attracting the traffic to the blog. So you want it, right?
Now the question is what is backlinks?
Backlinks are one blog’s link on some other places. It may be an internal link on your blog or any other link anywhere on the internet. It’s an incoming hyperlink from some other web page to your websites.
The more backlinks you have pointing back to your site, the more popular it will be.
When search engines calculate the relevance of a site to a keyword, they consider the number of QUALITY backlinks to that site. Here I have used the word ‘QUALITY’. Yes you heard it right. Quality backlinks are those which have some relevance. Suppose you have a technical blog and the backlink that you have is on a blog which write about movies. Does that worth? Of course not. So a relevant link is necessary to build a good traffic and brank in the online market.
How to build backlinks?
There are several ways using which you can build backlinks like-
- You can write guest post and in return you will have 1-2 backlinks from that blog
- Using advertisements. But I’ll say to avoid this, at least for a new blogger
- You can use Social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Stumble Upon etc.
- You can participate in forums and can include the link in signature
- You can comments on other’s blog which is having Comment Luv enabled.
Today I’ll talk about building backlinks through commenting. This is one of the easiest ways to build backlinks. Just you have to visit the blog and comment on their posts. But simply visiting blogs/website and commenting won’t help you. You have to identify those blogs where you can get backlinks and that too Quality backlinks. Many blogger make backlinks disabled on their blog so it’s necessary to find links enabled blogs.
You need not to have worry about searching those blogs which have enabled backlinks. There is a great plugin called ‘Comment Luv’ which will help you in this. And coming to quality backlinks, target only those blogs which are having high page rank.
Note: Now Google has stopped increasing/decreasing Page Rank of websites so now a days it’s difficult to find that in new sites. But at the same time for new blogs you can check their Alexa ranking or DR.
High PR links will help you to have better rank in SERP. Now you must be thinking of what comment luv is and where to find such blogs. Right?
What is CommentLuv?
CommentLuv is a Wordpress plugin (now can be integrated with blogger also) which was developed to grow the blogging community and encourages blog readers to leave a comment on the blog posts.
If you’ve enabled CommentLuv on blog, then a user who leaves a comment on your blog posts, the plugin automatically goes out and searches their blog (if user has given website name) for the latest post. Then CommentLuv will automatically include a link to latest or one of their top 10 blog posts at the end of their comment. By this way the readers who comments on the blog gets a backlink for their blog also.
But to find the comment enabled blogs are not easy and that too with high PR CommentLuv enabled blog. But nothing to worry, we have done that job for you. Below are the list of blogs which are having CommentLuv enabled commenting and also having good PR.
List of top high PR CommentLuv enabled websites: Tested
1. http://w3blog.dk/ PR 6
2. http://famousbloggers.net/ - PR 4
3. http://comluv.com/ - PR 4
4. http://growmap.com/ PR 4
5. http://bloggerspassion.com/ PR 3
6. http://www.inmarketingtips.com/ PR 1
8. http://freebloghelp.com/ PR 0
9. http://wassupblog.com/ PR 2
10. http://hotblogtips.com/ PR 3
11. http://www.techlila.com/ PR 3
12. http://collegefallout.com/ PR 3
13. http://infocarnivore.com/ PR 3
14. http://techpatio.com/ PR 3
15. http://thecozyreader.com/ PR 3
16. http://nopassiveincome.com/ PR 2
17. http://techiezlounge.com/ PR 3
18. http://bitsofpositivity.com/ PR 3
19. http://blogelina.com/ PR 3
20. http://www.techotalk.com/ PR 3
21. http://dakotapam.com/ PR 3
22. http://www.techtricksworld.com/ PR 3
23. http://marketingwithsergio.com/ PR 2
24. http://www.crunchyhub.com/ PR 3
25. http://techbugs.net/ PR 2
So that’s for today friends. These are most famous high PR CommentLuv enabled site. By commenting on these sites you can easily get the backlinks and you can increase you domain authority as well as ranking in Google. The best practice is whenever you write any post select at least 10 sites from above list and leave a valuable comment. But before commenting you should consider few points-
- First read the article before commenting. This will help you to leave a good comment.
- Most of the sites have comment moderation enabled, so don’t try to spam.
- Try to leave valuable comments not a single word or couple of words comment.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post. If this post has helped you do share on your great social environment and let me know the ways you are using to get backlinks. Also let me know if you are using any other high PR CommentLuv enabled sites for commenting.